Today, I got an email on a card that I had requested replacement on from Panini. What I found out from my redemption replacement experience may be instrumental in getting to the bottom of the Bradford Mirror Black 1/1 fiasco. From what I gather, for every redemption that Panini replaces, they indicate replacements given on the request page itself in the user’s account. For my crap auto that someone gave me back in 2009, a replacement was needed due to the card never being made. As you can see from the picture below, its easy to see the card that was redeemed, as well as what Panini replaced it with.
Because this Bradford situation hinges on who is telling the truth, it will become essential for proof to be provided, one way or the other. Someone is going down, and it is either the poster on Blowout’s forum, or its Panini’s overall reputation as a trustworthy company. Because Panini has to keep detailed records for a number of reasons, this is a pretty easy situation to get to the bottom of. Its up to them if they want to go the route of UD and Beckett, issuing denials and refusal of responsibility, or actually owning up to the mistake if it happened. Then again, if my situation below is unique, we are back at square one.
Of course, this could easily be solved by Mr. Swift, but I dont think that is going to happen either. Screen shots are pretty easy to come by, but I doubt he would want to screw himself over if the proof isnt in the pudding. Also, if this request was settled outside of the computer system, a screen shot may not be available.
Here is a screen shot of my account, I would expect it to be very easy for the poster or Panini to show the picture from the request page to help clear the air.